Tuesday 23 April 2019

Bee Busy


  “Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. Learn from their ways and become wise!” Proverbs 6:6

  It seems as though spring arrived all of a sudden. A day of rain and the grass exploded in green. Crocuses are blooming. The daffodils are budding. The birds are singing. And there’s a load of work to do in the garden.
  I have to go get a burn permit from the town to get rid of the brush and leaves I gathered yesterday. It’s sitting in the wheelbarrow waiting to be added to the fire. There are at least two more loads waiting to be cleaned out of the remaining flowerbeds.
  I had to do some transplanting yesterday as well. There is one small flowerbed at the side of the house that had lavender growing in it. It was in the way of where the addition is going to be. The rocks that made it can wait. So can the pathway that will be obsolete. I can tear all that up closer to the date.
  It looks like there are rain clouds gathering so I’ll wrap this up and get to work.
  If I don’t make it, there’s work in the basement that needs doing to clear the area for the workmen to do whatever needs to be done.
  Maybe, along with all this spring cleaning, I can do some spring purging because, boy, there is a lot of stuff down there!
  So, ants, I will learn from you and get as busy as a bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 4

  "Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked." Psalm 1:1   I don't have to go too far to find wicked ad...