Tuesday 17 July 2018

No Rush

  I have decided to sit back and wait for a clearer direction for the blog. There are several options in the background. Continue using it as a forum to share of my life with Jesus. Tackle the Bible study list even though an entire Scripture verse is a lot to explore in this limited space and time. After having done one, there is a great deal of reluctance to do more. The thoughts, impressions and ideas stirred up became muddled and overwhelming.
   I've thought about doing a word study as an alternative path of discovery. That is done by looking up every verse containing a particular word. I could write about each one. It is something I did as a new believer because it was an easier way to learn.
  There is the apron, too. It's unfinished, with butterfly words waiting to be inspired and written on it.
  In the mean time, I will plod along. Next week I am taking a sabbatical, a rest from writing. My hope is by taking some time to pray about the choices, there will be answers.
  This is part of life with Jesus, this practice of waiting, this exercise of patience. Most of the time I rush headlong into things, taking the briefest of looks before jumping. But, when I end up over my head, I have a Saviour who reaches down to pull me out.
  "So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus." Mathew 14:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 5

   "The Lord looks down from heaven on the entire human race; He looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God." Psalm...