Friday 6 July 2018

I am His worshipper. Psalm 95:6

  "Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker." NKJV

  The heat wave broke last night with a rumbling, flashing, growly thunderstorm. Standing by the window, watching and feeling the freshening breeze I could almost hear the parched earth sigh as the raindrops gathered into a steady downpour. I could almost hear it saying thank you to God for sending the rain.
  I joined the earth with my own offering of gratitude.

  Worship is akin to mindfulness. Worship happens when we focus on God's presence...
  Worship is a moment of inexplicable joy that erupts the moment we acknowledge God's presence; when we offer praises, gratitude, and silence to honour Him, to take time to pour our love out to Him.

  That's it, isn't it? Time. Time that needn't be delegated to Sunday's service. Worship is an everyday attitude because to know the Lord is the greatest gift of all.

  Lord, I am very good at laying my sorrows, wants and needs before You. Let me find ways to incorporate more moments of sharing the inexpressible joy having You in my life brings, too! Amen!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 5

   "The Lord looks down from heaven on the entire human race; He looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God." Psalm...