Tuesday 8 September 2015

Final Prep by Susan L.

  It seems to be less of a rush and panic getting ready for camping. Having all the equipment organized (it was all on a skid in the basement) and knowing what to expect helps a lot. Having a designated tool kit helps, too. It means I don't have to fuss around finding duck tape and mallet and so on. It's almost all ready to go!
  Hopefully this time I won't forget anything too important although we are only an hour and a bit away from home so a worse case scenario would mean a return trip.
  There's three of us going this time so my little car is packed to the roof. There's even stuff on the roof rack.
  I am going to zip into town for a hair cut. The heat is supposed to hold out for another couple of days so it needs to come off!
  Blessings.
  "So I will sing praise to Your name forever, that I may daily perform my vows." Ps 61:8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...