Monday 17 September 2018

Stretched

  There was an opportunity to take ASIST, a suicide intervention training. It's a program that is being taught all around the world and thankfully, in our small town so I didn't have far to travel. It was a full day Saturday and a full day Sunday. A tough couple of days. A tough topic but well worth investing the time for.
  But I am totally fried.
  And totally happy the only pressing jobs are to pay some bills and maybe mow the lawn once the dew has dried. At least until tomorrow when I hit the ground running again for a Dr.'s appointment then a follow up on my new eyeglasses. Which I am still not happy with.

  "Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 106:1


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...