Thursday 27 September 2018

Morning Shadows

  It was a night of disquieting dreams. Nightmares I guess. While there is very little recollection of what they were about, this morning has me feeling rather sad and edgy. Tearful, too. Vulnerable.
  It happens. Thankfully not that often. Maybe once every couple of weeks.
  I remember being afraid. Feeling powerless. Trapped...
 
  Maybe I need to change the subject.
  I definitely need to get out of the house. 

  Lord, I lift the night to You. Let me have peace. In Jesus' name I pray. AMEN!

  "What joy for those whose strength comes from the Lord, who have set their minds on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of refreshing springs. The autumn rains will clothe it with blessings."  Psalm 84:5-6

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...