Wednesday 5 September 2018

Different View

  My folk's condo is on the south east corner of the building which means they have a window in the kitchen looking east. It makes such a difference, this added natural light. I can almost forget this is an apartment.
  I am amazed how well she is doing. Amazed and thankful.
  Helping her isn't a full time job so I have been able to putter around doing some work about the place. There was even a chance yesterday to head out to the local mega hardware stores to check out kitchen and bath ideas.

  By the time I'd spent a couple hours in one looking at appliances, cupboards, vanities, medicine cabinets, tiles, plumbing fixtures, door hardware and lighting, the ole brain was on sensory overload! I was relieved the other carried basically the same items.
  There are many decisions ahead. Having a one stop shop has enabled me to make a few selections at least.
  I might head back this afternoon and buy the bathroom vanity I liked so much. It will be the foundation for all the other colour choices in the room.
  There is a store at home that sells used household and hardware items. It might be a good idea to check that regularly. Often there are left over new tiles and flooring from someone else's reno. Sometimes there is a complete kitchen! Who knows what I will find that could offset some of the expenses.
 
  So today is a gratitude day filled with appreciation for God's hand in everything.

  "The master said, "Well done, my goodand faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together!" Mathew 25:23
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...