I am off later today. There's only a few last minute items left to pack. The house is as clean as it's ever been for my houseguest. All that anxiety was for nothing, silly me. It has surprised me that it all got done! I even shovelled the driveway this morning and have time to do a post.
Pumpkin knows something is up though. Housework might have been his first clue. He's being very attentive this morning so it's good he'll have company while I am away. I'll miss him even though he can get annoying some times. He's well taken care of: nails clipped and his toy box is full of mice to amuse him in the evenings. I must remember to tell my friend the cat likes nature shows on TV. Scurrying animals really get his attention and always makes me laugh at the futility of his hunting alertness.
It's snowing a bit but hopefully not enough to delay the plane. My brother kindly bought me a pass for the first class lounge at the airport. That's a new experience for me. I'm more the economy class kind of gal.
I may be able to post the odd blog over the next two weeks but that will depend on technology and access to a laptop.
Until then, blessings to all.
"Offer thanks to God and pay your vows unto the most High." Ps 50:41
The Black River is a journey in faith. It delves into an exploration of life: from the calm, clear waters of the good days, the mundane, to the swirling eddies and deep waters of issues that face every one of us. Thank you for visiting this site. You can contact me personally at: godandtheblackriver@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loss
"The Lord cares deeply when His loved ones die." Psalm 116:15 There have been two people lost in our little community to the ...
-
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open....
-
"Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, You are God." Psalm 9...
-
I met up with a woman who had been out of my life for a long while. She had been at my baptism in 2006 and after hearing my testimony, a t...
No comments:
Post a Comment