This feels like a step back in time. My laptop has quit. My cell phone, after four years has also bit the biscuit. To be grateful, my cell phone company has back to school sales on. And I even remembered my sign in info for Blogger!
This entry is being done via phone so it's going to be a short one. I hope to get a new, refurbished one Sunday.
Sigh...on top of everything else...sigh again.
I couldn't do it without the Lord.
The Black River is a journey in faith. It delves into an exploration of life: from the calm, clear waters of the good days, the mundane, to the swirling eddies and deep waters of issues that face every one of us. Thank you for visiting this site. You can contact me personally at: godandtheblackriver@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loss
"The Lord cares deeply when His loved ones die." Psalm 116:15 There have been two people lost in our little community to the ...
-
"Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, You are God." Psalm 9...
-
I met up with a woman who had been out of my life for a long while. She had been at my baptism in 2006 and after hearing my testimony, a t...
-
H and I went the Circle theatre. Its a local movie house that was established in the 1920's. They redid the interior a while ago but k...
No comments:
Post a Comment