Yesterday was a couch potato day. Not up to doing too much, I hauled out the bread maker and treated myself to a home made loaf. There's something comforting in the rich aroma of baking bread. There's something even more comforting about eating it fresh baked warm. It's far too tempting so it's not something I do very often.
There's been a long pause. The brain isn't working too well this morning so perhaps it might be best if I cut this short rather than ramble on about nothing much.
Seeing as I am hooked up to the internet, it might be a good idea to check out how to build stairs for a deck. Doing them right is rather important.
"Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."" Mk 9:23
The Black River is a journey in faith. It delves into an exploration of life: from the calm, clear waters of the good days, the mundane, to the swirling eddies and deep waters of issues that face every one of us. Thank you for visiting this site. You can contact me personally at: godandtheblackriver@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loss
"The Lord cares deeply when His loved ones die." Psalm 116:15 There have been two people lost in our little community to the ...
-
"Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, You are God." Psalm 9...
-
H and I went the Circle theatre. Its a local movie house that was established in the 1920's. They redid the interior a while ago but k...
-
I met up with a woman who had been out of my life for a long while. She had been at my baptism in 2006 and after hearing my testimony, a t...
No comments:
Post a Comment