This is going to be a short post.
I'm heading down to Sarnia this morning for a few days. It'll be a mix of working on my son's new house, visiting, babysitting my grandchildren and watching the Superbowl tonight on TV. I'm excited to be going. Especially the babysitting!
The drive should be okay. It's overcast but not snowing. Here anyways.
I need to get going. I want to leave in about an hour and there's a few things left to organize.
May you all have a blessed week!
"Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, "The Lord be magnified!""
The Black River is a journey in faith. It delves into an exploration of life: from the calm, clear waters of the good days, the mundane, to the swirling eddies and deep waters of issues that face every one of us. Thank you for visiting this site. You can contact me personally at: godandtheblackriver@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loss
"The Lord cares deeply when His loved ones die." Psalm 116:15 There have been two people lost in our little community to the ...
-
"Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, You are God." Psalm 9...
-
I met up with a woman who had been out of my life for a long while. She had been at my baptism in 2006 and after hearing my testimony, a t...
-
H and I went the Circle theatre. Its a local movie house that was established in the 1920's. They redid the interior a while ago but k...
No comments:
Post a Comment