Friday 8 May 2015

Waffling by Susan L.

  It's been a real struggle trying to access and listen to the music for the worship team. I'd taken my laptop to work to use the WiFi on Wednesday hoping it would speed up the process of downloading the songs to be performed on Sunday. It didn't work. I managed to download five yesterday at home to my computer but three of those wouldn't work. At five minutes a song it chewed up a lot of time. Not being able to hear them left me ill prepared for practice last night.
  It's a huge stress factor I don't need or want. It sucks the joy out of making music.
  H has offered to help me with this task. Thank You, Lord, for her friendship!!
  Meanwhile, I am still waffling about continuing. Summer is coming, a busy time of year. Maybe I could start up again in the fall? That would give me a chance to sort out the music/computer issue and plenty of opportunity to learn most of the songs. Especially if I can get them on to my iPod and can listen to them while I am outside working in the garden.
   Abba, I don't believe you called me to be in the worship team only for it to be an anxiety filled situation. I seek Your clarity and confirmation for the direction You want me to take. In Jesus' most precious name. Amen!
  "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant." Lk 1:46-47
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Seeking the Lord's wisdom is the best start. Don't forget, the enemy wants to kill, lie and destroy - and your frustrations could be stumbling blocks to discourage you from reaching your full potential. Don't let feelings get in the way. Feelings come from the soulish part of you (feelings, thoughts, emotions) and we need to be directed by the Spirit. If we let feelings direct us, we get confused. Pray out fear and pray in faith. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...