Monday 26 August 2013

Confirmation by Susan L.

Church was most enjoyable. I'm glad I went. The sermon affirmed yesterday's blog. That is important to me, that my understandings and ideas about the Lord and faith are solidified by another source. It surprises me where these confirmations come from; anything and everything. Nature, TV, art, music, a book, a friend. All it takes is to be alert and aware so I hear God's voice speaking to me in a way I will be sure to understand. Sometimes it's a whisper. Sometimes it rings through loud and clear. It is about being open and receptive to instruction because sometimes I am waaaay off base. Good thing the Lord is patient and forgiving. "But new wine must be put into new wine skins." Mk 2:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...