Saturday 10 August 2013

Breath Catching by Susan L.

Yesterday saw me finish phase one of a wedding gift I am making. Nine straight hours accomplished a lot. It is for the first week of September and was one of the stressors fanning my anxiety. The clutter in the living room from it was also adding stress. I can put most of it away today. Woo-hoo! A bit of housework, a short trip to the grocery store and the rest if the day is my own...one of the blessings of living alone. It's such a beautiful day I might sit on the patio and enjoy. A friend is coming over later for dinner: barbeque and fresh corn on the cob. Mmmmmm, the finer things in life! "Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil, and you will be satisfied by them." Joel 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...