Friday 2 August 2013

Best Laid Plans by Susan L.

I've been attempting to draw out blueprints for my new shed. It's trickier than I realized so a few pieces of graph paper have made their way into the recycle bin. There needs to be some sort of planning so there's a list of parts: lumber, nails, shingles, etc. It needs to look nice, too. Sort of cottagy; balanced and in proportion. As I'm drawing, questions keep popping up as well as fond memories of my dad sketching house plans, a favorite pastime of his. There's a lot I don't know about shed building. There's a lot I do know, too but the thought has entered my head that it might be better to buy plans. Maybe there's a "Shed Building for Dummies" book...that'd be perfect! All I need is knowledge. "Take firm hold of instruction, do not let go; keep her, for she is your life." Prov 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...