Saturday 3 August 2013

Behind the Times by Susan L.

A young person I know wanted to record a phone number. "Hold on," she said, " let me write this down." She reached into her pant's pocket and pulled out her cell phone. It made me laugh at myself because I couldn't figure out why she had pen and paper in her pocket! The fact that pens don't take kindly to being bent was the first thought that had popped into my head! Then last night my far more computer savvy mom emailed me with the brilliant suggestion that I look for shed plans on line. Yup. The thought never crossed my mind. Behind the times? Just a bit. Learning more every day? Yes. Challenged by my own cell phone and its countless features? Absolutely. I've only just mastered the calendar app. Look out world! "I have made you hear new things from this time, even hidden things, and you did not know them. They are created now and not in the beginning." Is 48:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...