Tuesday 28 August 2012

No need for White-out by Susan

Miracles never cease. I actually figured out how to get to the page where I can write another post! Thank you all for being part of my learning curve. I was going to get all deep and philosophical but right now I'm enjoying my success and laughing a bit because of how scared I am of technology. Give me pen and paper and I'm all set. There is something satisfying about the feel of the sheet beneath a pen. I find the tactile closeness helps keep me focused.I love editing,too. When you cross something out it is gone but still visible. Maybe this is philisophical after all... I have been spending time at my high scool alumni Facebook site and am taking part in a coversation about the bullies who impacted so many of us growing up. For those who don't know me, I am a person living with Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. The Depression has been life long but only recently was it recognized. I am in recovery but it has been a long, tough road particularely for the last eight years. Part of my time on the Black River has led me into places I would sooner not have gone and exploring the impact of being bullied was one of them. They were the gateway to a whole world of ugliness I am sad to say but on the upside I took my pen and scratched them out one by one.And it felt good to reclaim the part of me who was hurt so badly. "Every branch that bears fruit He prunes." Jn 15:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 3

   "God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs." Matthew 5:10   I made a decision a...