Friday 1 March 2013

The Stuff of Dreams by Susan L.

All week I've been waking up with a song in my head. Not because of the alarm clock, it just buzzes in a most irritating way. The songs have been full orchestral arrangements spanning everything from Colonel Bogey's march to the old WWII song, A Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square. This morning it was the love song from the 80's movie Superman: Can You Read My Mind? It's a nice way to wake up because there's been a lot of dreams lately that have broken my sleep. Vivid, full length feature films like finding bargain art supplies in a giant warehouse. What's with that? And honestly, that's the only one I remember with any clarity. Oh, and it turned out they weren't on sale. Come on! This is my dream. Give me a break! Who knows what all this means. Forget Freud, I need a Joseph. "So Joseph answered Pharoah, saying, " It is not in me: God will give Pharoah an answer of peace." Gen 41:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...