Monday 22 October 2012

Eye of the Beholder by Susan L.

Yesterday was cause for celebration, thanks to all of you. My blog reached the 1000+ hit mark. Words aren't enough to tell you how much this means to me. It has been an uphill battle to get me to confess and share my creative abilities. Sins are so much easier. Why is that I wonder? Yah, I knew the answer even before I typed the question. Boy, can we be hard on ourselves. It is so easy to find flaws and faults that consistently undermine the value of our gifts. Leaving typos on my blog has challenged me tremendously as an obsessive proof reader. I just had to accept the truth that editing on a small touch screen can be too difficult some times. Especially when the key pad pops up and hides where the cursor is. "Cursor", what an appropriate name. Many a time has a frustrated word crossed my lips during these futile attempts to produce perfection. Then I start laughing at myself. Old habits die hard. "It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect." Ps 18:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...