Thursday 24 October 2013

What's Next? by Susan L.

"What's next?" I ask and then realize it's a question loaded with anxiety. It's a question that tears away the wonderful peace of living in the present. Mind you, it's merely being curious as well. A good trait when the Holy Spirit leads and guides the seeking mind. It's an honest question, a human one, that doesn't necessarily need an answer. It would be nice, though, to have one. Guaranteed there will be changes. I just need to keep reaffirming the knowledge of Who is in truly control. It sure isn't me! Okay. This keeps surprising me. This bumping into musings on the future. It is still very foriegn. As I've said before clinical depression robs us of the ability to even imagine there is a tomorrow. I was depressed for a long, long time. As far back as I can remember. Maybe a good chunk of having this gift is what to do with the uncertainty about what may be. For me, I think the best thing is to snuggle into the arms of the Lord. Trusting in His plans, His desires, His presence which will always be there. No matter what may come. "To God our Saviour, Who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen." Jude 1:25

1 comment:

  1. Joshua 1:5
    No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

    ReplyDelete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...