Saturday 14 September 2019

Something Different


    “Those who dwell in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.” Psalm 91:1-2



  The seeds of an idea to create a visual representation of Psalm 91 ended up being an image with words drawn from almost every Psalm. I skipped over the ones calling the fury of God onto the Psalmist's enemies. Occasionally, two Psalms are represented by one line that has been repeated. Space was at a premium in the 8 1/2 x 11 page.
  The fields in the valley have been planted with God's promises.
  The sky words are those that glorify and describe Him.
   I think that's all I am going to say this morning. Smile. When a picture paints a thousand words and a picture contains a "thousand" words there's nothing more for me to add.
  I pray this image blesses you, dear readers, a thousand fold as much as it has blessed me in creating it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...