Monday 13 August 2018

Sunday Drive

  A family outing/picnic/exploration brought us to Indian Falls near Owen Sound. While the water cascading over the lip wasn't overly spectacular, there are times when the .7 Km trail is closed due to melt water run off. We basically hiked stone strewn, dry creek beds to arrive at our destination. Oh, and a couple of steep, winding pathways. It meant we could access the viewpoint to admire this 15 metre high sheer cliff.
  I am a bit foggy brained this morning so I think I'll stop trying to force the writing.
  "O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...