Tuesday 5 June 2018

I am United with Christ. Romans 6:5

  "For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection." NKJV
  "Since we have been united with him in his death, we will also be raised to life as he was." JCB

  The best part is we don't have to wait to die to be raised to life.

  I've only 25 affirmations left to go, including today's. In true human form I have been looking at the upcoming finale with some trepidation and a whole whack of questions. What comes next? What direction will my blog take? What will inspire the writing? And the scariest of all, what if there isn't anything to write?
  And I smile at my foolishness. I don't have to wait for the death of anything to know it will be the birthplace of life. All beginnings start with an ending.
  Will there be a sense of loss? Oh, for sure. Yet there will also be a wonderful sense of accomplishment. Yin and yang. Good and bad. North and south. Two opposites equal any given singularity or event.
  Lord, it would seem mathematics are an integral part of discovering who You are! It's the strangest math I've ever explored...especially since at one time I struggled with multiplication tables. But that's part of being raised to life through Jesus Christ, isn't it? The ability to see things beyond the limits of our understanding.
  Thank You, Lord for the gift of the Holy Spirit.
 
  We don't have to wait to die to be raised to life...

  Perhaps the Beatitudes in Mathew 5 is a good place to start uncovering a deeper understanding of the unity of duality. Every verse reveals the need to reset my black and white mind because in You, Jesus, and through Your grace every single experience, every single event, is an opportunity to live a resurrection life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...