Wednesday 27 June 2018

I am being made whole. Mark 5:34

  "And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."" NKJV
  "And he said to her, "Daughter your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over."" JCB

   I have come to recognize something. When things are going well, the enemy of our soul does his darndest to knock us over. For me, especially first thing in the morning or last thing at night, terrible memories or potential catastrophes find their way into my conscious thought. It must be because of the vulnerability of the mind when it's half asleep.
  I have to wonder what foothold the enemy has to put such awful things in my thoughts. Nightmare daydreams is the best way to describe them. Some are pretty grim and leave me surprised that I could even entertain such ideas.
  If the Lord can use my imagination to help me draw closer to Him, the devil will use anything and everything to pull us apart. I've got news for him. It ain't gonna work!
  Because I have touched the hem of Jesus's robe.
  Because am a woman God has raised from the forge's hearth.

  Because, in Jesus Christ, I am complete. Tomorrow will be another layer of complete. So will the day after, and the day after that.
  Hoo-rah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...