Wednesday 2 May 2018

I am Sharing His Glory. John 17:22, 24

  "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they maybe one just as We are one...Father I desire that they also whom You gave me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world." NKJV
  "I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one...Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!" JCB

  www.questions.org provides this definition of glory: The glory of God, which is manifested in all His attributes together, never passes away. It is eternal.

 
  I just deleted everything that was written over the last forty minutes. It was a fruitless effort to define Someone so wondrously all encompassing with woefully inadequate human language. But that's okay.
  It's okay to surrender to the mystery; to allow it to be just that: a mystery. It's okay to let my heart flood with joyful awe and amazement that a God as big as You fills a life so small with Your purpose, with belonging, with Your love.
  It's okay that my connection with You is mostly through Your God, the Father, identity. It's okay if someone else finds a connection with You as Bridegroom, as Brother. For You are all these things. And more!
  Let the understanding of "I AM" flood my soul, in Jesus name I pray. AMEN!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...