Monday 13 November 2017

I know Whom I believe. 2 Timothy 1:12 by Susan L.

  "For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day." NKJV
  "That is why I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return." JCB

  This is my third start this morning. Following rabbit trails and typing shallow platitudes seems to be the only thing my brain is capable of today. Thank You, Lord, for delete buttons.

  Maybe it's because nothing I say can add one iota of anything to Paul's story. His declarations of absolute faith and trust in the Lord makes me want a deeper connection with Christ.

  In everything.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...