Friday 11 November 2016

Better by Susan L.

  After working through some difficult and emotionally charged memories at last night's art therapy, I found some peace. I found understanding. I found the beginning of a healing journey. It's not going to be easy. There may be times I need to push the boat over the rocks just like in the dream or better yet, I'll stay in the boat and let the Lord push me over the rocks while I stay high and dry.
  It may mean there's tears. It may mean I get angry. It may mean I get confused but once the Lord breathes His life into whatever troubles me, there is joy. Not the bouncy, squealy kind of joy but a lifting of the heart and a raising of the spirits.
  Peace is a wonderful thing.
  Truth is a wonderful thing.
 
  It appears I am having some computer issues so I'll cut this short. All I can say is I am looking forward to what lay ahead.
  "My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him." Ps 62:5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...