Monday 4 July 2016

Whine and Cheese Party by Susan L.

  The cough is back. The fever. The body aches. The fatigue. The sore throat and ears. Only this time the added delight of vertigo has been tossed into the mix which means any head movement makes the world spin and rock. Ick. I don't think I'd make a very good sailor.
  My lungs aren't as sore as they've been the last couple times this thing took over and I've managed to make a doctor's appointment this afternoon courtesy of a cancellation. That's great because the Monday after a long weekend means the doctor's office is swamped. It's rare that there's an opening. I'll probably have to wait a while but at least I'm in. (Thank You, Lord!)
  I spent some time Googling symptoms this morning trying to find out about this rather tenacious bug. It didn't get very far. Walking pneumonia is about as close as I got but normally antibiotics clear that up quickly. Sigh.
   It sort of explains yesterday's somewhat weird post. Fever takes the mind into some rather strange places. Still, I sat and played the piano and mucked about with the different voices without stressing about writing down what was being played. It was enjoyable to simply let the melodies flow and helped take my mind off how crappy I feel. Sigh.
  Lord, help the doctor decide on the right course of treatment. Let it be one that licks this once and for all. Help me rest and pace myself. In Jesus' name I pray.
  "Bow down Your ear, O Lord, hear me; for I am poor and needy." Ps 86:1
   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...