Saturday 18 June 2016

Stuff 'n Stuff by Susan L.





  I couldn't resist taking a picture of the outdoor thermometer this morning. It's not often you see the needle at the max of over 120 F or 50 Celsius. It would probably go higher if there was room. Yes, it's a combination of being in full sun as well as the heat reflecting off the house but still, baby, it's hot outside! Toss in the typical southern Ontario humidity and it's downright icky and sticky.
  Which is why I haven't been moving too quickly to go out. The hatches were battened down by shutting the windows this morning. There's a fan blowing the air around so inside is very comfortable.
  I've a new tenant that's been kicking around the kitchen window for a while. This jumping spider is about the size of a peanut which is big for them. I haven't the heart to kill her because she makes mosquitoes dinner.
  That's it for today. I'm not much in the mood for writing so probably shouldn't have bothered at all. Hope everyone has a blessed day!
  "Grace, mercy and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love." 2 Jn 1:4
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your post may have been short - but it was long enough to gross me out. That spider gave me chills. I may not kill it, since it likes mosquitoes, but I certainly would put it outside - way in the back of the yard!! Oh my - gross. There can't be that many mosquitoes in the kitchen!!! And I believe they do jump. I would not tolerate that tenant. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind them if I know where they are. It's when they surprise you that freaks me out! There was a small gap where the window screen met the frame. I think she's moved outside on her own anyways.

      Delete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...