Thursday 9 June 2016

Animation by Susan L.

  The car was in the shop yesterday to finally get the snow tires off and its spring maintenance done. There were some extra things needed replacing because they were worn out so it ended up being gone all day. I've a good mechanic. Because of the added expenses and the fact that my summer tires are on separate rims, he didn't charge me for putting them on. They also dropped me off at home and picked me up when my car was ready.
  It was unseasonably chilly yesterday so I didn't feel much like working in the garden. Instead, huddled into a flannel shirt and hoodie, I spent a good deal of time puttering around the house and watching animated short films on YouTube. There is some incredible talent out there and some amazing story tellers.
  One particular film touched my heart. It's called "Tzadik" by Oriel Berkovits. I don't know if it was meant to be an illustration of what living with depression is like but, to me, it captures the joys and challenges in a stunningly beautiful way.
  "Joys?" Yup.
  That's for tomorrow's post. Gotta go get ready for work.
  "For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand." Ps 84:10
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...