Thursday 11 February 2016

More Snow by Susan L.

  Yesterday's dusting of snow was added to over night. Not much, just another half a dozen inches or so. Enough that I'll have to shovel the driveway today. The exercise will do me good. At least, that's what I will tell myself if I can get through it without coughing too much!
  It was my granddaughter's birthday yesterday. She turned the ripe old age of four. I called to wish her a happy day, leaving a message for her on the phone. When my cell phone went off at Bible study, I was delighted to hear her voice on the other end. With prompts from her dad, we had a short 'n sweet conversation. I hope to get down sometime soon to see them all.
  The snow is beckoning so this will be a short one today. It's time to throw on the outside gear and get stuck into it.
  May your day be blessed.
  "Praise the Lord from the earth, you great sea creatures and all the depths; Fire and hail, snow and clouds; Stormy wind, fulfilling His word." Ps 148:7-8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...