Tuesday 25 August 2015

Short 'N Sweet by Susan L.

  My son and his family are coming up today for a visit. So looking forward to having them here. They will set up their tent in the yard somewhere which is ideal. Finding space for four extra persons to sleep inside would be a bit of a challenge. Although, I'd happily give up my bed for the kids and sleep on a floor supported air mattress beside them should the need arise.
  We had a bit of rain last night but I am hoping by the time they get here the grass will be relatively dry.
  So I am going to make this short. Even though I spent yesterday cleaning the house, there's still a few things to do before they get here. The wet patio furniture needs a wipe down.
  I'll be back Friday, God willing.
  "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord." Ps 127:3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...