Monday 27 July 2015

Quick Post by Susan L.

  Its funny how we need a reason to take a break from our, and I hesitate to use the word obligations... How about tasks? I've an opportunity to spend some time with my son, his partner and my grandchildren. Blog posting will be set aside for a few days.
  I did want to share though about my friend, the one I wrote about a couple of days ago or so; the one who had planned the bike trip across the US with me. She called to say hi, that she had been fondly remembering how we had planned the trip. She hadn't read my post.
  Coincidence? There's no such thing.
  There are connections beyond the phone line, the tablet, the computer. How many times have you called someone and they've said, "I was just thinking about you!"
  I remember flying somewhere at night. The lights below were the only evidence there was anything down there. Some were connected by rows of lights, others were all by themselves, joined together by invisible power lines. I remember thinking that those lights are representative of Christians, that even though our lights shine individually, they are all connected.
  Meanwhile, I've earthly connections to enjoy and delight in.
  Lord, let my light shine!
  "For He Himself is our peace, who had made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation." Eph 2:14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...