Sunday 7 June 2015

Busy Week Ahead by Susan L.

  My son and his wife want to do a built in wall unit in their living room. I'll be heading down to their place on Tuesday for a few days with power tools in hand. Oh, how I love a project! They get the idea juices flowing.
  On Friday, I did a small painting as a plan for a bigger one to hang on the wall behind my couch. Initially the image was a fairly graphic rendition of birch trees but when I started, it left me rather unimpressed. Instead, it's a baby grand piano in an impressionistic garden. Small dots of colour are flowing out of the instrument like flowers. I might have to start again, though. The piano is a bit small for the size of the board. And as I was typing, the idea to decoupage some old music to the background might look kind of cool as well.
  So I'll start again.
  "A desire accomplished is sweet to the soul." Prov 13:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...