Tuesday 28 April 2015

Nepal by Susan L.

  What a horrific disaster in Nepal. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost so much in the powerful earthquake that shook the country. Hundreds of homes have been flattened. Many have loved ones who are dead or missing. May they find peace.
  My church supports a missions family there. I pray they are safe and uninjured and pray the aftershocks take no more lives.
  Lord, it is a poor country. Let the relief dollars flow from countries and people who are so much better off. I pray the international aid pouring into the country reaches those who are desperate for food and water, that the criminal element fails in its efforts to steal from those in need. Lord, let the soldiers and civilian volunteers be safe as they work to clear the rubble. Hold their minds in Your hands as they see things that are horribly unforgettable. Be with them at all times.
  These things I pray in Jesus most precious name. Amen.
  "Yea though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Ps 23:4

3 comments:

  1. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog. Patanjali trust is provide nepal earthquake donation in the form of shelter and food to the victims whic are affected in in nepal Earthquake. Patanjali rahatkosh is a trust which work only for the human being life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is amazing. I am happy to see your thoughts. This blog too much informational for me. Patanjali Yogpeeth Nepal is providing nepal earthquake charity in the form of shelter and food to the victims which are affected in nepal Earthquake. Patanjali Yogpeeth Nepal is a trust which works only for the human and living being life.

    ReplyDelete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...