Tuesday 21 January 2014

Results by Susan L.

  So it isn't gout. At least the doctor doesn't think so. My big toe isn't sore enough or red enough. He figures it's just arthritis and prescribed some anti-inflammatories. He sent me for a blood test to make sure and will let me know if anything shows up some time today. Thank You Lord, for the health system we have.
  Am I relieved? Yes! Does it change my determination to alter my eating and exercise habits? No.
  Weight loss will help my feet and toes. The poor wee things, having to haul all that mass around. Never mind the added health benefits of doing so!
  It probably wouldn't hurt to invest in some decent running shoes as well. Not that I run, they're just the norm in the summer. I usually pick up cheap boys shoes at Walmart. It's hard to find women's that fit and it helps not having to pay sale tax on children's shoes. Could be I've ignored the worth of the appendages at the bottom of my legs. It's time to look after them because that neglect is starting to pay dividends as neglect always does.
  "And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience." Eph 2:1-2
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...