Sunday 6 October 2013

Yes, my Lord by Susan L

I have written a completely different post than the one I am typing in. My heart got stirred by the Bible passage the Lord led me to this morning. Lord, there are no words for the upwelling of life and light which fills my breast. There are no words in the reflection of all that has come to pass. There are no words to describe the aching joy within me. Tears of gratitude prick at my eyes because without You, I would not know life in the richest sense of the word: feelings, hopes, fears, gladness in sorrow, peace in turmoil, contentment in chaos, wholeness in being broken, light in the darkness, forgiveness...forgiveness. I would not finally, at last know love. I am Yours. "For in Him we live and move and have our being." Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...