Thursday 19 September 2013

Whew! by Susan L.

It's amazing how a change in routine can fluster me. My "to do" list is getting pretty long. I am still physically tired from the weekend and a day's gardening/ running around on Tuesday. Reality: I am not as young...What?! Who said that? Today was an early day at work and I scrambled this morning with military proficiency because silly me hit the snooze button one too many times. I've missed sliding into my day with pen and cup of coffee. Tomorrow I will for sure. If it's God's will. The lawn badly needed mowing. I had just enough adrenaline to finish the job. Looks good now, ready for tomorrow's rain. There isn't anything else that's overly urgent. It just feels that way. The camping paraphernalia can stay in the kitchen for another day or two. I think my priority rests on the necessity of a hot bath, jammies, couch, cat and a good book. In that order. "The Lord of hosts has sworn saying,"Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, and so I have purposed, so shall it stand."" Is 14:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...