Wednesday 14 August 2013

Niches by Susan L.

As much as the last several years have been about discovering my identity, finding wellness and overcoming my mental health challenges, it has also been about finding my niche; my place in the grand scheme of God's greater plan for my life. Not that I presume to know His plans but there have been twinkles of understanding in the dreams and daydreams of tomorrow. It doesn't happen very often, these glimpses of what may be. I'm happy that I am able to stay mostly in the present. History sometimes swallows me for a while but it takes less and less time to find my way out of the places of sadness and despair. Destiny, what a concept! "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." SCC 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...