Sunday 25 August 2013

Jesus Connections by Susan L.

One of the greatest treasures I have come to love are those moments, those few seconds, when we can relate personally to the life of Jesus: His pain, His suffering and His joy. That was there, too! There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason behind these flashes of insight. It's a mystery to me. Yesterday was such a day. As I wrote about wrapping our hurts in a blanket, the image of the infant Jesus wrapped in swaddling clothes leapt up. It was a moment of heart connection. It's been a while since I've had one of these precious moments. It feels like my life has gotten off track. Busy...busy...and busier. Which is silly. I am right where I'm supposed to be. It's the human part that is being poked by the idea I "SHOULD BE DOING MORE!!!". I continue to wake up with a song in my heart. This morning it was "Holy! Holy! Holy" by Hillsong. Thank You, Lord for such a beautiful wake up call. I think I'll try going to church today. "But the angel answered and said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified."." Mat 28:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...