Monday 19 August 2013

Good Days by Susan L.

It's not often I walk around with a big smile on my face every day but for the last two and a half, I did exactly that. It was nice to have my son, his partner and my grandchildren stay "camping" at Nanasue's. The copious amount of mosquitoes made it truly authentic. My nearly four year old grandson was utterly thrilled with my dollhouse and played with it as often as he could. My eighteen month old granddaughter was overjoyed to splash outside in a large plant saucer filled with water and an armful of rubber duckies. Bonfires, picnic and a barbeque, fresh corn on the cob, sunshine and giggles, snuggles and kisses. There were a lot of precious memories formed this weekend. Thank You, Lord. I am richly blessed. "Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is with those who uphold my life." Ps 54:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...