Tuesday 27 August 2013

Anniversary Blog by Susan L.

Today is a milestone day. The first entry of "God and the Black River" was a year ago today. Hard to believe although the number of pens which have been written dry gives testimony to that fact. I've gone through a couple of spiral bound notebooks as well. I guess this confirms my identity as a writer, too! (Big smile!) Thank You, Lord, for filling me with the words to write, for filling me with the perseverance to do this. I am so grateful that You showed me about balance and that it was okay not to write every day. Thank You for the lessons I have learned about You, about life, about Your Word. Thank You for making the Bible current and applicable to this twenty-first century. There's an even greater gratitude for the answered prayer that I find a way to get my nose into the Bible more often! Thank You for the bumps of this past year. And the joys. And the average days. They are nice, too. The wake up song this morning was "How Great Is Our God". Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...