Monday 15 July 2013

Garden Shed by Susan L.

I'd been talking about (verbal wishes) building a bigger shed to house all my gardening paraphernalia. The current one is too small. Winter tires and my lawnmower use all available floor space. When you put the word out, things happen! I had already scavenged some old wooden, arch topped windows in excellent condition. A friend, after hearing me dream, dropped off a big, solid cedar door with a nine pane window. Another friend is having a fairly new gazebo dismantled and has offered all the wood from that. I have no problem pulling nails. The majority of my projects have been built that way. I will start haunting the local Re-Store for more second hand building materials. I have a good understanding about wall building. The roof? Only a vague idea but I have had an offer to help with that part which I will gladly take. That isn't something to safely do alone anyways. This isn't going to happen overnight but it sure is fun dreaming and sketching the ideas of what I'd like to see. "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.' 1 Cor 10:31

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!


    my web page ... Eleonore Ruckle

    ReplyDelete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...