Monday 6 May 2013

Strange Happenstance by Susan L.

I don't believe in coincidence any more. I do believe that God has set things in motion according to His plans for our lives. Yesterday saw me fearfully indecisive about going to church. My spirit resounded with a hearty and encouraging, "Go!" On the way, as I stopped at a red light, I looked at the driver of the truck which had pulled up beside me. To my surprise, I recognized my ex brother-in-law who I hadn't seen for years. He looked away as we sat there and never once turned his face towards me. Initially, I was unsettled by this "chance" meeting. Triggers and all that. It's a long and not very pretty story. Then I realized, he couldn't look at me for whatever reason. His actions validated the understandings which were exposed only a short while ago about responsibility. Thank You, Lord, for divine appointments. "Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops." Mat 10:277

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...