Tuesday 28 May 2013

Little Red Dot by Susan L.

What is it about a laser light that all cats love chasing? Fred, the housecat, is a bit challenged by laminate floors. No grip for his claws. He skids and slips around trying to catch the uncatchable. He talks to it, too, as if it had ears. It sure makes me laugh. A good way to start the day. I wonder what goes through his kitty brain when he puts his paw on it and it magically appears on top in full view. Maybe the chase is all he wants. Just like me and my faith. It's the seeking, the hunting, and yes, the scrabbling after God's heart that gives me purpose and meaning. The difference is when I finally catch my own red dot, the Lord places it in my hands to keep forever. "For wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her." Prov 8:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...