Tuesday 21 May 2013

Gradual Accomplishments by Susan L.

The only area I haven't really done any landscaping was under the living room window. I was given a gift card for a local nursery so with a sense of adventure it was off to shop. I've decided to forego church for a while. This area was one of my "had to do's". The good thing is it wasn't a chore at all. Yesterday was spent puttering and mucking around my flower beds: moving, dividing perennials, pruning, planting and watering. I got good and dirty spending most of the day on my knees. I felt more connected to God than I have felt in a while. The lilac bushes are in full bloom. My house is almost surrounded so their sweet and powerful fragrance is everywhere. Inside and out. Natures incense. Giving up the veggie garden was the best decision. I am simply anticipating the grass seed growing. Nothing says hope like planted seeds. "The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come." Song 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...