Wednesday 1 May 2013

Cat Prayers by Susan L.

A friend of mine is going to be away for a couple of weeks. Her original cat sitter backed out last moment so she called and asked if I would look after him. There's now a cat somewhere in the house. I haven't seen him yet this morning, poor fellow. The new surroundings have quite unnerved him. Last night he made a brief apoearance from under the guest room bed. He emerged seconds after I prayed to the Lord to reassure him that this is a safe place for him. I'd forgotten how quickly animals respond to the Lord whispering in their ear. Hopefully a day in his new surroundings will see him relax a bit. He's an affectionate cat and likes to be petted. My friend needs prayer, too. She's entering a lions' den and is going through a difficult time. Lord, be with her. Let her feel Your presence every waking moment. These things I pray in Jesus' name, amen. "My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths, so that they have not hurt me." Dan 6:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...