Thursday 25 April 2013

Pause For Thought by Susan L.

There was a major decision/realization made yesterday. I often need more than once to fully understand a lesson the Lord wants me to know. It's okay if I should miss a blog once a week. It's not a failure. It's not a "performance" problem. I don't need to feel guilty for not having lived up to some kind of imaginary obligation. If I'm pressed for time or too tired to write, that's okay. It doesn't have to be the same day every week, this day of rest. It can be a floater holiday, taken if needed. If I choose to write every day, that's okay too. In this case I get to make the rules. Or a lack of rules might be a better way to put it. Commitment was never meant to be a burden. Dedication was never meant to consume us. Thank You, Lord, for those last two sentences. They are freedom words. "You have dealt well with Your servant, O Lord, according to Your word. Teach me good judgement and knowledge." Ps 119:65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...