Monday 11 March 2013

Worry, Worry, Quite Contrary

And the next line, "How does your garden grow?" I will say this of a Monday morning. Can't seem to focus. My mind is on the week ahead: the to-dos, work, and some random, niggling little worries. The massive black willow in my front yard needs to be pruned or cut down. If it falls, it could hit the house. I'll be facilitating the peer support group for the first time today. Gotta get the car E-tested before the end of the month. Need to get the stuff off the basement floor. It doesn't take long to flood if the pump quits. More of an annoyance than damaging. And I smile. It's nice that my only concerns are so small. "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Cor 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...