Friday 29 March 2013

Triumph by Susan L.

This is a weekend of miracles, of wonder and awe. A time of thunder, destruction and redemption, renewal and hope. Mostly, for me, it is a weekend of the deepest gratitide my human heart can summon. I am alive because of the sacrifice Jesus made on the Cross that day so long ago. It sounds corny but it is true. If not for His followers, His teachers and disciples, I would not be here. If not for His servants reaching out to give a hand, a hug or a prayer, I would not have survived the drowning depths of the Black River. If not for my own desperate need for Him, I would not have known that peace is possible. In spite of it all, or perhaps because of it all, I have found faith and forgiveness through something far greater than I ever imagined. The amazing thing is all I needed to do was invite Him into my heart. Thank You, Jesus, for all You have done. "And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of an age." Mat 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...